Friday, May 25, 2012

Its a wonderful life.....at NBH

"its a wonderful life!

the more i think about it, the more colourful it becomes. the positive vibes seem to be never ending. the first thing one sees after waking up is the picturesque view of the lush green undulations of our campus. sometimes i think of buying a house in the hills. it will be a treat to the soul. i have discussed myself sipping tea sitting on a white chair on a lawn with beautiful flowers in full bloom remembering the small things in life and pondering over even smaller details of this wonderful earth with many of my friends.(they didn't appreciate the idea very much though). a good novel and soothing music will just be the icing on the cake!
then there are my friends who will step out of their way to try in vain to trouble me or make me jealous or laugh on many jokes targeted at me to our heart's content. it feels good to be surrounded by people you can count on.
DS with all his dramatic expressions and chotu with his mimicry make life paradise! then there is panditji whose ...........devotion to shambhuji and some wise cracks lighten a grieving soul. he is the frusty meddy of our floor. he rang up Mr. white, eagul, at 4 in the morning and told his sad tale of leading his life as a meddy. his jealousy at seeing people from CSE sleeping all through the day and making merry at night knows no bounds. life is indeed tough, my friend.
buddhu bhaiya, his room mate............................."

The auto save option on blogger churned out this piece that i had written in a hurry in my  fifth semester. Its far from completion.


 I wish i had completed it in third year...

No comments:

Post a Comment